- You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase and receive shipped wine.
- Canceled orders must be reported immediately. We pride ourselves in getting our shipments out as soon as possible and we can stop a package that has already been shipped.
- We are not responsible for shipping errors if information is not entered correctly. We reserve the right to charge return shipping for refused or undelivered packages.
- All prices are per 750ml bottle unless otherwise noted.
- When inventory is down to just a few bottles, the item may have sold out. Should any item you order be sold out, our staff will contact you regarding the disposition of the order.
- You may place an order via our website checkout, or by sending an email to email@example.com, or by phone at (949) 945-7083. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover cards.
PICK UP POLICY
- We are asking that you pick up your order in a timely manner. After all, don’t you want to drink all that fabulous wine you ordered? Please pick up your order no later than a week after the stated available pick up date. You may email if you need an extension on time. If we do not hear from you, then we will deliver your package and charge your card a $15 delivery fee. Thank you for understanding.
- By law, UPS and FedEx requires an “Adult Signature Required Fee” for all packages that contain alcohol. We will do our best to group all orders into 12 bottle packages to limit these fees.
- Handling Fee includes Packaging, $4.75 “Adult Signature Required Fee”, and Processing
- Shipping Fee is based on weight and location
- Shipping/Handling is non refundable in event of returned packages.
- The sale and shipment of wine is regulated by each individual state, and we cannot ship to all states. Know that some states consider it a Felony to receive direct shipments of wine while other states require a permit and limit the amount of wine shipped. Currently Organic Wine Exchange is shipping to CA, ID, DC, AK, MO, FL, LA, NE, NV, OR, VA, WV, WY. If your state is not listed here, you may want to petition your state government to start allowing direct wines sales from retailers. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in your organic wine shopping plans. Until then, we hope you find the content on Organic Wine Exchange reason enough to continue your visits.
- We cannot ship to PO, APO, or FPO box offices. We do not ship outside the U.S.
- We reserve the right to hold the shipment of your wine during extreme weather conditions.
- We cannot be responsible for wine damaged by a shipper or inappropriate storage/handling on the part of the buyer, although we will make a reasonable effort to resolve any disputes of damaged goods that arrive via FedEx.
- We reserve the right to refuse sales if we deem it to be inappropriate and/or unsafe.
- Please understand that wines are perishable and there may be wines you dislike and wine you love. After wines leave our temperature control facility we cannot assume responsibility for how a product was stored or treated. Therefore we will only accept exchanges if the the incorrect wine is shipped or if wine arrives in an undrinkable condition (oxidation or broken bottle).
- All exchanges are for store credit only.
- If you are truly unsatisfied with your experience, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to address you specific concern.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
- Organic Wine Exchange holds the highest respect for our customer’s privacy. We do not sell any of the information provided by you to any other institution. By registering with us you will automatically be added to our mailing list but it requires you to “opt-in” so you will not receive any emails unless we have your approval.
- We understand concern about the security of your credit card information. Please be assured that your financial information is sent to us via encrypted data and can therefore not be received or deciphered.
- If you are not comfortable with releasing your credit card information via our Web site you may call us with your order at (202) 632-9463. Please note that no orders will be considered complete until payment has been received.
More information on Free The Grapes available here.