Biodynamic viticulture is a farming method that treats the farm as one living organism. Essentially, it’s a holistic view of agriculture that connects current farmers to the way their ancestors farmed. This includes no chemicals or “manufactured” additions. Instead, wine growers make special compost preparations with natural ingredients to bolster their vineyards.
Your sampler will include a hand picked assortment of certified biodynamic wines from domestic and international family farms. Our unique selection features wines made from farmers who have made the conscious decision to treat the earth with respect and create a quality product for you.
- Biodynamic certified wine
- Only natural farming methods used
- No pesticide, herbicide or fungicides
- No or low sulfites added
- No chemical additives (to change the flavor, texture, taste or aromas)
- Small family farms
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Try our Biodynamic Wine Club