- Shipping included within continental U.S
- 20% off shipping for all à la carte orders
- Biodynamic certified wine
- Only natural farming methods used
- No pesticide, herbicide or fungicides
- No or low sulfites added
- No chemical additives (to change the flavor, texture, taste or aromas)
- Sourced from small family farms
- Exclusive coupon codes and alerts about limited releases
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
What is biodynamic wine?
Biodynamic viticulture is a farming method that treats the farm as one living organism. Essentially, it’s a holistic view of agriculture that connects current farmers to the way their ancestors farmed. This includes no chemicals or “manufactured” additions. Instead, wine growers make special compost preparations with natural ingredients to bolster their vineyards.
Your order will include a hand picked assortment of 3, 6 or 12 bottles of certified biodynamic wines from domestic and international family farms. Our unique selection features wines made from farmers who have made the conscious decision to treat the earth with respect and create a quality product for you.
All wines will be low in sulfites (as this is a requirement for biodynamic certifications) and include a variety of vegan options. If you are allergic to sulfites or prefer an all-vegan selection, please see our other wine club offerings.