- Free shipping within continental U.S.
- Vegan certified wine
- Only natural farming methods used
- No pesticide, herbicide or fungicides
- No or low sulfites added
- No chemical additives (to change the flavor, texture, taste or aromas)
- Sourced from small family farms
- Exclusive coupon codes and alerts about limited releases
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
What makes wine vegan?
“Fining agents” are often animal-based and used in the winemaking process to remove protein, yeast, cloudiness, “off” flavors and colorings, and other particles. Our selection of vegan wines, however, use animal-friendly fining agents to produce the same results.
Your order will include a hand picked assortment of 3, 6 or 12 bottles of certified vegan wines from domestic and international family farms. Our unique selection features wines made from farmers who have made the conscious decision to treat the earth with respect and create a quality product for you.
All wines will be low in sulfites and include a variety of biodynamic options. If you are allergic to sulfites or prefer an all-biodynamic selection, please see our other wine club offerings.