Many connect Spain to flamenco music and great tapas and paella, however the Spanish are also well known for reds such as Tempranillo and Monastrell, and whites like Albarino, Verdejo, and Macabeo (used to create the Spanish sparkling wine called Cava). The Spanish Sampler will join together these forces and make you want to stomp your feet and dance the flamenco!
Our unique selection features wines made from farmers who have made the conscious decision to treat the earth with respect and create a quality product for you. All wines will be low in sulfites (as this is a requirement for organic and biodynamic certifications) and include a variety of vegan, biodynamic and no sulfite added options.
- Only natural farming methods used
- No pesticide, herbicide or fungicides
- No or low sulfites added
- No chemical additives (to change the flavor, texture, taste or aromas)
- Small family farms in Spain
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed