- Free shipping within continental U.S.
- Wine with no added sulfites
- Only natural farming methods used
- No pesticide, herbicide or fungicides
- No or low sulfites added
- No chemical additives (to change the flavor, texture, taste or aromas)
- Sourced from small family farms
- Exclusive coupon codes and alerts about limited releases
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
What is NSA wine?
“No sulfites added” is a term sometimes used to mean no additional sulfur has been added during the winemaking process. The wine cannot be correctly described as “sulfite free” because there are tiny amounts of bound sulfites in there from the fermentation process. However, for all intents and purposes it is free of any harmful sulfites and safe for sulfite intolerant people to drink.
Your order will include a hand picked assortment of 3, 6 or 12 bottles of NSA wines from domestic and international family farms. Our unique selection features wines made from farmers who have made the conscious decision to treat the earth with respect and create a quality product for you. We’ll include a variety of biodynamic and vegan options in your shipments, but if you prefer an all-biodynamic or vegan selection, please see our other wine club offerings.