One Man, One Cow, One Planet
What does an environmentally friendly biodynamic food system capable of feeding everyone actually look like? This film is a blueprint for a post-industrial future. It takes you into the heart of the world’s most important renaissance. The outcome of the battle for agricultural control in India may just dictate the future of the earth.
Our existence on this planet is precarious and our ecosystems ore overwhelmed.
- Modern industrial agriculture is destroying the earth. Desertification, water scarcity, toxic cocktails of agricultural chemicals pervading our food chains, ocean ecosystem collapse, gmo, soil erosion and massive loss of soil fertility.
- Modern agriculture causes topsoil to be eroded at 3 million tons per hour. (that’s 26 billion tons a year)
- Human mass is replacing biomass and other species. The carrying capacity of the earth is almost spent. Humanity’s increasing demands are exceeding the Earth’s carrying capacity.
- To maintain our comfort zone lifestyles we will soon need five earths to sustain us in the style to which we have become accustomed.
- The mantra of free trade has failed the world’s poor. There is a better way.
Biodynamic agriculture may be the only answer we have left.
Buy One Man, One Cow, One Planet
Visit One Man, One Cow, One Planet website